What do I do if my dog or cat gets lost?

Call the Sheriff’s office at 218-685-8280. You may also contact the Grant County Humane Society at 218-685-6220 to see if your dog or cat has been dropped off.  The Grant County Humane Shelter is located at 1015 State Hwy 79 E, Elbow Lake, MN 56531

Scroll to Top