Can I recycle things like old paint, aerosols, flammable products and other Household Hazardous Waste?

Household Hazardous Waste Collection Days are held monthly, with a Special Collection date in the Fall. Contact the Grant County Solid Waste Department at 218-685-8240 for details of what is collected on at each of the scheduled dates.

Scroll to Top